- Melt butter in a medium heat saucepan. Add cauliflower and cook until cauliflower gets a bit soft and starts to lightly caramelize.
- Add peas and mix well. Allow peas to warm and soften.
- Add milk. There is no real quantity for this. I usually add enough to almost come up to the level of the vegetables in the pan.
- When the milk begins to simmer reduce heat to low and cook until the cauliflower gets very soft. Putting a fork in it should be like butter.
- Blend the mixture and taste. Add salt and pepper as desired.
Note: Quantities above are rough estimates. You can adjust any of the quantities to suit tastes. But equal amounts of cauliflower and peas is a good place to start, adjust to suit yourself.