:> 2 chicken breasts cut into 1/2 or 1/3 pieces.
> 2-3 cloves of garlic
> Spices– 1tsp paprika– 1.5 tsp of Moroccan seasoning– 1/2 tsp of oregano– 1/2 tsp onion powder– 1-1.5 tsp of salt– 1tsp pepper
> 2 heaped tsp of flour
> 1/2 tbsp of butter
1. Mix spices and flour in a bowl.
2. Mix chicken pieces and flour/spice mixture in a bowl.
3. Heat a pan over a medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot add about 2tbsp of olive oil.
4. When the oil begins to lightly smoke (which should happen almost immediately if the pan was hot enough) add the chicken pieces. Avoid flour burning. Remove from the heat and or turn heat down if the flour is cooking too fast.
5. Cook the chicken until the pan down side becomes golden brown and then turn over.
6. Add the butter to the pan and move the pan around to spread the butter under the chicken.
7. When the chicken is BEGINNING to slightly brown add the garlic. You may want to turn the heat down even further at this stage to avoid garlic burning.
8. Remove from heat once the chicken is golden brown on both sides.
9. Allow 3-5 minutes to rest on a cutting board and then serve!
Congratulations Matt Dawson! What a solid 6 months it’s been. We will be uploading a video of Matt recounting his time with Upfront so far some time in the next week. For now we can take a look at his first 1RM session. Plenty of form fixes for the future, but...